Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Marriott to open nearly 40 luxury hotels in 2018
- State department to roll out new travel alert system
- Art in hotels can improve guest experience, improve rate
- Preliminary US lodging data for November
- US weather forecasts show white Christmas, difficult travel
Hotels increasingly are instilling flavor and stories through curated art exhibits, but sources said hoteliers can’t just go with what is immediately attractive. Rather, a hotel’s art should spark a conversation with guests.