Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Wyndham to acquire La Quinta’s fee business for $1.95 billion
- Keith Cline named as CEO for CorePoint Lodging
- Country Inns & Suites renamed to include Radisson
- Premier Inn cites tight UK market for more sober growth
- Number of US unemployment claims hit 45-year low
Wyndham Hotel Group and La Quinta Holdings CEOs talked with Hotel News Now about what the acquisition of La Quinta’s hotel franchise and management business will mean for the companies.