Website ordering will be unavailable on 10 July beginning at 12:00 PM CST as we transition to our new website. If you need to place a trend order during this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to submit data or access your account visit central.str.com. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Sustainability, smaller hotels underpin Accor’s Greet
- Stocks dip amid new worries with US-China trade agreement
- A look back at Ace Hotel’s two-decade history
- Marriott’s been ‘working for years’ on sustainability
- Forbes Travel Guide ranks world’s best hotel bars
Hotels in Sydney reported occupancy fell 3.5% to 79.6% in September, according to preliminary STR data. ADR decreased 2.6% to 205.44 Australian dollars ($138.60) and RevPAR declined 6.1% to AU$163.60 ($110.37).