Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Earnings season kicks Europe into high gear
- Energy sector falls flat for Mexico hotels
- Revenue managers dissect data discussion
- Dream Hotels looking at smaller market expansion
- New scrutiny for NYC policy of housing homeless in hotels
Revenue per available room remains the principal focus for hotel companies gauging performance despite the value of examining a larger set of metrics, said panelists at a recent revenue-management conference in London.