Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Politics, trade concerns continue to weigh on market
- Wynn investors benefit from founder’s issues
- Half a year of HNN’s F&B insights
- Affordability of travel improves sentiment ranking
- Red Planet sells four Japanese hotels
Experts speaking at the recent Mexico Hotel & Tourism Investment Conference shared some of their top priorities for spurring further growth in the hotel sector, including the need for infrastructure investments and a favorable outcome in the renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement.